￼TEST DEVELOPER: Software Tool for Test Manufacturers
The Test Developer Software is a desktop application specially created for manufacturers to develop lateral flow tests. It operates in conjunction with the HRDR-200 reader enabling quality control during test development as well as reader calibration. Key features include:
- DATA ANALYSES FOR R&D and QC: Post-processing and analysis of test data acquired by the reader
- TEST CREATION: Introducing new test types and their parameters
- LOT CALIBRATION: Setting peak location windows, setting thresholds for one or more test and control lines, deriving calibration curves for new manufacturing lots or tests
- DATA TRANSFER: Data transfer to the reader via WI-FI or USB
Additionally, Cellmic provides distribution services for manufacturers of rapid tests. Once the manufacturer has completed a new test development or created new calibration files, Cellmic provides a service for their distribution to end-user readers via a secure Cellmic server. For more information contact email@example.com, 310.443.2070.
CLOUD & TEST EXPLORER:
Data Management For End Users
Cellmic’s secure CLOUD services hosted by HIPAA compliant TRUEVAULT and compatible with HL7 standards enables wireless upload of test results from our readers. The service features data storage, processing and analytics and access to a real-time map of the geographic distribution of diagnostic results by disease and demographic data. Key features include:
- Easy access, anytime, anywhere
- Customizable web interface and analytics
- Encryption and storage ensuring security
- HIPAA compliant
- Compatible with HL7 standards
- End-users can track disease incidence and spread
- Manufacturers can track test and reader location and usage
The Test Explorer Software enables data transfer from the reader to a PC for local record keeping and further analytics.
Both the CLOUD and Test Explorer Software work in conjunction with our readers to record data that can be integrated with EHR and HIS.