Available in both portable Smartphone based or bench top versions, the HRDR-300 is a highly sensitive, multi-color, low-cost fluorescent reader that uses patent pending technology to analyze fluorescent lateral flow immunoassays with high sensitivity and accuracy. Key features include:
- Imaging based reader to see control and test lines
- Powerful custom-developed image processing algorithm
- Multi-color and high accuracy
- Customer specified excitation and emission wavelengths in regions 350nm – 700nm and 300nm – 800nm, respectively
- Multiple excitation sources in the same unit for wavelength multiplexed fluorescent assays
- Offers all the smartphone, portability, connectivity and data sharing options as the chromatographic HRDR-200
- The HRDR-300 is compliant with ISO13485 and is registered with the FDA as a Class 1 medical device.
The HRDR-300 is available for sale globally. In the US, the HRDR-300 is available for Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 310.443.2070.